Udonthani Cancer Hospital provides a comprehensive range of services for patients with cancer. These include diagnostic services, treatment of cancer patients with chemotherapy, surgery, radiotherapy and nuclear medicine.
- Provides diagnostic services, treatment of cancer patients with chemotherapy, surgery, radiotherapy and nuclear medicine in the area of responsibility.
- Include a patient referral service to ensure that necessary referrals are dealt with efficiently.
- Collect data statistics of cancer patients and registration cancer in the area of responsibility.
- Support the mission of academic development, the transfer of knowledge and medical technology, increase knowledge skill performance in therapy and rehabilitation of cancer patients in the network of the National Cancer Institute.
- In the area of responsibility includes 10 provinces of Nakhon Phanom, Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Loei, Nong Khai, Udon Thani, Nong Bua Lamphu, Sakon Nakhon, Maha Sarakham and Bueng Kan.